2023 has been a busy year for Nintendo, and it isn’t just because of new games and downloadable content. Nintendo has been releasing a slow but steady stream of updates to their various games. Not surprisingly, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has continued that trend.
Well, the latest example of that trend has happened tonight. You see, Nintendo has released a new update for The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Once you update the game, it should be at version 1.2.1. Not surprisingly, this update’s priority is for fixing some bugs. You can see the official patch notes down below.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the screen to flicker intensely when large amounts of stamps were placed on the Map.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from obtaining the contents of treasure chests attached to Flux Constructs when the treasure chests vanished as a result of the Flux Construct’s attacks.
- If the treasure chest vanished, reloading the save data will either restore the treasure chest or cause the chest’s contents to automatically appear in your Pouch.
- If a certain event does not trigger when talking to Koltin after collecting all of the Bubbul Gems, downloading this update data will fix it so that the event triggers.
- Several other issues have been addressed to improve the gameplay experience.